Why study Certificate IV in
Celebrancy with us?

Download our brochure

Simply fill in your details below and we’ll send you via email a digital copy of our brochure.

Becoming a marriage celebrant

It is a requirement of the Attorney-General’s Department to become registered as a Marriage Celebrant to practise as a marriage celebrant. The application process occurs once students achieve their qualification. Please review the Attorney-General’s Department’s website for further information on the requirements.

Visit the website